The CompTIA IT Fundamentals introduces learners to the basics of computing systems, positioning them to efficiently use the digital resources transforming every job role. This course provides foundational knowledge of desktop, laptop and mobile systems, networking, software installation and security.
In addition, the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course is also relevant to learners and adult career changers considering a career in IT. It is also serve as a springboard to more advanced IT skills certifications such as the CompTIA A+.
This course is aimed at the following individuals:
• Sales associates
• Sales Engineer
• Account Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Product and marketing specialists
• Entry Level customer support personnel
Before attending this course, delegates must have:
• Basic Windows End-User skills
After completing the CompTIA IT Fundamentals course, delegates will be able to:
• Identify and explain basic computer components
• Set up a basic workstation
• Conduct a basic software installation
• Establish basic network connectivity
• Identify compatibility issues
• Identify and prevent basic security threats
• Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
Associated Certification & Exam
This course prepares students to write the CompTIA FC0-U51 exams.
Successfully passing this exam will result in the attainment of the CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification